Linus Dutchi 3
Simple Style, Remarkable Fun
The Dutchi offers classic (you guessed it...) Dutch style, totally upright comfort, and legendary Linus durability in a lighter, quicker package. The graceful frame swoops into a deep step-through for the easiest mount and dismount, and even permits riding with a long skirt! The sleek, color-matched chain guard protects your clothing, while the Shimano internally geared hub's durability protects you from bike shop visits. Although the Dutchi's first priority is rider comfort, the fast-rolling wheels and efficient drivetrain it shares with the rest of the line make it a contender even for longer commutes.
- While the Dutchi has the lowest standover and highest handlebars of any Linus, the same construction and components make it equally quick and fun to ride
- Now available in classic 3- or wide-ranging 8-speed versions!
- Quality Shimano Nexus hub and Tektro 365 brakes provide quick, positive shifting and braking
- Light yet robust double walled alloy rims and cartridge bearing front hub keep things rolling smooth and straight
- Sturdy custom aluminum rack and kickstand included
- We love to put Antique Brown Brooks saddles on these bikes, they look great with the stock grips
- While the stock equipment is quite comprehensive, many of our customers have had a great time customizing their bikes with the same lighting systems, ringlocks, and racks found on their Dutch cousins
- What you see in our online catalog is only a fraction of what we carry and we're constantly finding new designs and better solutions, so please call us toll free to order: 1-855-900-2453.